40000-50000 Per Annum
8 months ago
Salary: Circa £40k - £50k
A local manufacturing and installation company now requires a Project Manager to join their team.
Project Manager – Overview
The role is to liaise with customers regarding their requitement then report back to stakeholders and oversee the design and installation of their products on to the customer sites.
Project Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing / construction industry as a Project Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold a Prince 2 in Project Management or Equivalent
- Managed complex projects
- Ideally have either a Manufacturing or construction (ideally both) experience in project management
- Good time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Effective client management skills - Able to be professional and firm / honest with the clients in terms of what the company can deliver
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.