50000-60000 Per Annum Package
4 months ago
Project Manager – Greater Manchester Permanent - £50,000 - £60,000 & Package
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
My client is a regional construction company that specialise in new build and fit out projects. They currently require experienced Project Manager to join their outstanding team.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based solely within the North West, predominantly in the Greater Manchester area and range in value from £100,000 - £10,000,000. My client work within the following sectors: Commercial, Retail, Education, Apartments and Healthcare.
Purpose of Role – Project Manager:
- Create programme with client or planning team.
- Take project from inception to completion and liaise with client in order to fully understand their scope and vision.
- Oversee the beginning of each turnkey projects, including details like permit submissions and design evaluations.
- To ensure the site maintains the highest health and safety levels possible.
- To liaise with senior management and keep them updated on any current or upcoming issues on the site.
- Liaise with client each step of the way and provide progress updates upon request.
- Negotiate with suppliers and source labour.
- Negotiate with suppliers and source materials.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Conduct on site meetings.
- Prepare and submit project estimate dates.
- Process change orders.
Candidate Requirements – Project Manager:
The ideal Project Manager MUST have experience in new build projects and have delivered project up to £10,000,000. You will have a Black CSCS card and a proven reputation within the industry. The Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at Project Management level and have contactable references. You will need to have an excellent understanding of managing budgets for large construction projects and have extensive client relationship management abilities.
Desirable – Project Manager:
The ideal candidate will currently be delivering multiple projects simultaneously across a variety of sectors and values.
Aside from joining a company with an impeccable reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto Contracts Management and an excellent bonus scheme is available.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.