0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Project Procurement Specialist
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive + Package
I am currently recruiting a Project Procurement Specialist to join my Manufacturing client, based in South Yorkshire. The role will entail delivering procurement projects to timescale and budget across various projects within the business.
Project Procurement Specialist - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinate with the procurement function in order to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Carry out supplier analysis and supplier rartionalisation
- Negotiate terms with suppliers, including deadlines and expectations
- Liaise with suppliers regarding updates and detail of goods
Project Procurement Specialist - Job Requirements:
- You will have experience of Project Procurement within Engineering/Manufacturing/Logistics
- Ideally you will MCIPS qualified
- Hold excellent communication skills to drive the team to meet deadlines and other timescales
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. South Yorkshire.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.