20000-22000 Per Annum
about 2 years ago
Salary: up to £22k
I am currently recruiting for a Purchasing Assistant to join a large manufacturer of lubricants and chemicals that service the global automotive market.
Purchasing Assistant - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Expediate and administer systems and processes to support the procurement department
- Understand and comply with policies, procedures and controls to meet audit requirements
- Process and release stock and orders for direct and indirect materials and services
- Obtain quotes for lower value PO's and process paperwork
- Assist in investigating supplier complaints
- Analyse supplier performance
- Comprise reports for relevant internal stakeholders in the business
- Provide support and cover for the Purchasing department when needed
Purchasing Assistant - Job Requirements:
- Ideally you will be degree educated
- You will hold strong analytical skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office, experience of using SAP is desirable
- Previous experience in another purchasing role desirable (Junior, Purchasing Assistant)
- Stock Control experience (desirable)
- Experience of working within Manufacturing (desirable)
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Gravesend.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.