23000-25000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
My client is a large manufacturing company and are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their team. The Purchasing Coordinator role supports the purchasing department. The typical role is responsible for daily coordination of purchase transaction activities that help ensure goods and services are procured in support of business operations.
Purchasing Coordinator – Job Role:
- Process purchase order defers, expedites, cancellations.
- Develop and run reports for unacknowledged orders and past due order management.
- Review supplier portal and update/change purchase order data/information as required.
- Review and coordinate daily supply chain email communications.
- Interface with suppliers and internal stakeholders on purchase order activity and invoice processing.
- Monitor and update ERP system with purchase order information.
- Coordinate with materials to disposition supplier receiving issues and supplier returns.
Purchasing Coordinator – Person Requirements:
- Associate's or higher, 1+ year experience, or a combination of education and experience
- Previous experience of purchase order expediting is preferred but not essential