0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
A large property development company are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join their Head Office in Liverpool City Centre. The Purchasing Coordinator will work as part of our busy Property Management team and support with the procurement of a high volume of goods and services for our multiple sites UK wide.
Purchasing Coordinator- Responsibilities would include:
- Receiving orders from multiple sites around the UK.
- Process bulk orders and batching separate orders where necessary.
- Monitor the delivery of goods and services.
- Ensure that orders are in line with budget allocation.
- Review payments to suppliers.
- Review and report on existing supplier performance with benchmarking.
- Sourcing new suppliers.
- Setting up new supplier accounts.
- Forming close working relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain and monitor stock levels.
- Monitor re-stock charges.
- Price analysis and negotiation.
- Assist with the procurement of service contracts.
Purchasing Coordinator – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the procurement industry in a role. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience in a procurement role
- Experience handling a high volume of orders.
- Excellent supplier management skills
- Strong negotiation experience
- Experience working to budgets and monitoring spend.
- Background within a Facilities Management environment is preferable but not essential.
- Previous experience using an online corporate ordering and management system.
- Ability to handle a high-volume workload.