30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Location Information - Slough
Salary Circa £33k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for an experienced Quality Coordinator from the medical device industry to join their team.
Quality Coordinator - Key Accountabilities
- Provide support and guidance in all quality management system work including but not limited to; document control, internal and external audits, CAPA, risk management, supplier management, complaints handling and reporting, software and process validation.
- Participation in internal audits. Issue audit reports and associated nonconformities and observations.
- Track corrective action status to ensure internal audits are completed and all actions are closed satisfactorily.
- Provide assistance and guidance to internal purchasing authorities to select, evaluate & review suppliers.
- Increase QA awareness and provide employee training on the quality and environmental management systems.
- Assist and advise process owners in the establishment, tracking and reporting of agreed quality objectives and KPI/PI metrics. Conduct data analysis across varying data sources.
Quality Coordinator - Person Specification
- Polite and courteous manner regardless of the situation
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Desirable to have Internal Auditor training
- Good understanding of CAPA systems and implementation.
- Preferably to have an understanding of the medical device industry and related products.
- Knowledge and skill in quality system improvement tools and techniques
- Degree, equivalent qualification or equivalent experience in a science, clinical or engineering background
- ISO 13485 auditor experience very desirable
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience in a medical device industry, or similar environment with Quality Systems experience in relation to ISO 13485 quality system standards
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.