Tyne and Wear
30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Location Information – Tyne and Wear
Salary £30 - £40K DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- To liaise directly with all relevant customer(s) pertaining to current and future vehicle builds.
- To manage all relevant customer concerns raised using NCMAR/PPS methodology.
- Provide key Quality/Technical reports into the company’s operation and customers periodically.
- To support the launch function in complete AQP activities utilising the Group AQP system.
- To support the targets and milestones set for any specific AQP programme.
- To oversee the investigation of internal concerns.
- Manage and develop a small team of Quality Technicians
- To complete detailed Process Audits in accordance with TS16949.
- To assist in the development of the Business Operating System with the Quality Manager
- To assist in the training of personnel in all aspects of business processes.
- Review data provided on customer(s) website(s)
- To oversee all supplier raised concerns and support supplier management process.
- To provide real time quality data to control Quality.
- To action all Warranty concerns.
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quality related field;
- Experience in working in a Manufacturing / Engineering environment, preferably in Relevant Automotive Tier 1 experience;
- HND/ C in Engineering or Science based subject or equivalent experience and qualification(s) in Quality Engineering or equivalent.
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.