30000-35000 Per Annum
5 months ago
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Salary: Circa £30k - £35k plus excellent benefits
A local plastic injection moulding company are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer – Job Role:
- Perform audits in line with site requirements.
- Complete product inspections at agreed schedules.
- Monitor legislation changes and advise on impacts to the company.
- Utilise your technical expertise to work with customers regarding quality concerns.
- Take lead on P.P.A.P & 8D processes on site.
- Perform route cause analysis and problem-solving tools to identify solutions to quality problems.
- Product validation/Process capability studies
- Shopfloor QA inspections/Audits of production
- Customer complaints/ CAR’s
Quality Engineer – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Ideally a member of CQI or ASQ or working towards
- Experience of plastic injection moulding would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing with customers and utilising 8D
- Experience of customer complaint handling.
- Keen eye for detail when undertaking product/patrol inspections.
- Able to use handheld measuring devices such as micrometers and verniers.
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.