35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 months ago
Leading electronics manufacturer providing product manufacturing, logistics and repair services.
Health and Safety Advisor – Overview
• Experience working towards EN 9100: 2018 quality standards.
• Knowledge and understanding of the IPC-A-610 standard
• Experience of working ISO 9001:2015
• Knowledge and understanding of electronic manufacturing such as board breakout, wave soldering
• Ability to investigate manufacturing issues, the root cause.
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Engineer.
You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
• Five years previous experience in similar role.
• Experience in enterprise resource planning.
• Knowledge of medical equipment manufacturing.
For more information, please call Ethan Aldcroft-Pearceon 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.