0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Salary: Circa £35k
A local electronics manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with experience in an Electronic background looking for an autonomous role in which will work as part of the Quality team to ensure an outstanding level of Quality and service is achieved?
This manufacturing business is a growing company scaling up to nearly 300% this year alone.
This Company offer training & support to reach Management roles.
Quality Engineer - THE ROLE:
- Duties include but are not limited to: document control, PPAP, FMEA, goods inspections and audits
- Route cause analysis and routine quality and standard checks
- Working within a highly successful manufacturing company
- Work as part of the Quality Team
- Engage with any customer queries and attend site visits as and when required
- Internal audits
- Long- term, permanent position
- Running a team of QA's as an Engineer
Quality Engineer - THE PERSON:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Member of CQI or ASQ – or in-depth industry experience
- Ideally have a strong understanding of Electronics or come from an Electronics background
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of FAIR but this is not essential
- Ideally some exposure to ISO 14001, even better would be an internal auditor qualification but not essential
For more information, please call Ethan Aldcroft-Pearce on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.