30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Salary: £30k- £35k
About the Company:
A rubber manufacturer in Hereford are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer- Key tasks/Duties:
- Drive the reduction in internal defect rates through continuous improvement activities.
- Support the management of the company’s QMS in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Implement and maintain quality tools including SPC, FMEA, PPAP and control plans.
- Support the management of the supplier approval process and supplier monitoring activities.
- Conduct internal audits
- Support the corrective and preventive action process in regard to customer complaints and internal issues.
- Conduct part measurement using various measurement equipment.
Quality Engineer- Essential Skills:
The ideal candidate MUST have experience in Quality Engineering within a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Quality Engineer
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and 14001
- A recognised Quality/Engineering qualification such as HNC, HND, BEng, CQI Quality Management certificate or diploma.
- Experienced in internal auditing and willing to undertake formal training
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing
- Experience working in rubber manufacturing.
Quality Engineer- Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of IATF16949 QMS
- Internal auditor trained to ISO9001 and 14001
- Six Sigma Green/Black belt.
For more information, please call Nicole McFarland on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.