26000-34000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 3 years ago
Location Information - Redditch
Salary Circa £26,000 - £34,000 dependant on experience
A local manufacturer is now looking for an experienced Quality Engineer who is enthusiastic and energetic who can support the existing Management Team
The position available is a 'hands on role' and will suit a Quality Engineer who is looking for a career development into Management.
Quality Engineer - Overall purpose of role will be to ensure that the company is fully compliant with ISO 9001 requirements.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Management of our ISO9001:2015 system
- Internal & Supplier Auditing
- Handling customer complaints and non-conforming product, internal and external
- Preparing PPAP documentation to level 3
- Control Plans
- Understand tolerances
- Be able to use various measurement equipment, Vernier callipers, height gauges
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of all or any of the following would also prove advantageous, TS 16949, ISO 14001, IOSH
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
The ideal candidate must come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Internal auditor
- Experience with PFMEA
- Ideally have a Sheet Metal or precision machining background.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.