30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Location Information - Leicestershire
Salary Circa £30,000 - £33,000
A local precision metal manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Due to the continuing growth of the business they are seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer into their team. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that they are fully compliant with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements whilst also helping them to successfully achieve ISO 18001 accreditation.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Create, maintain and improve the quality management system
- Audit experience to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Schedule and perform audits to include: pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post-audit follow-up together with recommendations. Your process should include non-conformance reports (NCRs) and opportunities for improvement in line with ISO 9001:2008 requirements and ISO14001 and agree robust corrective actions
- Assist operating units with the development and implementation of corrective and preventative action plans to improve overall ISO compliance and quality results
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive quality manual
- Identify actual and potential aspects likely to affect environmental performance and work towards the elimination of such aspects from the Company's operations
- Be able to work on their own initiative as a hands-on Quality Engineer
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
The ideal candidate must come from the sheet metal engineering background with several years' experience in a similar role within quality and manufacturing.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.