25000-27000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Location Information - Tring
Salary Circa £25k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
This is an interesting and exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced tier 1/tier 2 automotive environment.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for route cause analysis and implementing corrective actions;
- Participate to continuous improvement across the site;
- Participate in internal auditing - product audits, system audits;
- Training staff on manufacturing processes;
- Maintain document control within the company;
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment;
- Knowledge and/or applications of automotive quality tools such as PFMEA, Control Plans, MSA, PPAP/PSW, IMDS.
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
- Graduate qualified and/or equivalent experience in an engineering-based role;
- Strong quality background within manufacturing;
- Full conversant with ISO9001 and TS16949 will be a plus
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications;
- Internal auditing experience;
- Strong problem-solving skills - 8D, 5Y, root cause analysis;
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships;
- Self-motivated and self-reliant.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.