30000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - Guildford
Salary Circa £32k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Responsible to ensure that relevant external requirements are met (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Focus to ensure that processes are in place to ensure all products that enter and leave the factory meet the required quality levels.
- Ensuring all business-critical processes are documented and followed
- Ensuring that strict compliance with the quality system
- Ensuring all relevant people are informed of the quality systems
- Influencing individuals around the business on the importance of the quality system and compliance with it.
- Responsible for RTS process, measure and reporting
- Writing of Quality reports for key business issues.
- Dealing with recording, investigation of Quality issues, identify roots caused, deal with corrective actions and preventative actions.
Quality Engineer - Person Specification
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as; ONC / HNC / BTEC
- Strong quality background within manufacturing
- Full conversant with ISO9001
- Experience in Capital Equipment is an advantage
- Experience of working within the Food or Pharmaceutical industries
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.