35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information - Stonehouse
Salary £35 - £40k DOE
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with both internal and external resources (Customers / Suppliers)
- Partnering with customers to understand their requirements/expectations for quality assurance, quality control and inspection.
- Acts as a key Quality focal point for all matters relating to Quality Management, and Order Review
- Ensure Customer quality arrangements are reviewed and appropriately document on the job card.
- Review of QC Inspection reports, understand and act on issues raised where appropriate
- Review and endorsement of supporting documentation, e.g. NDE reports, Hardness Test, Dimension Report etc. Ongoing and final review of Customer documentation.
- Advising on all aspects of Quality Control & Inspection on projects, including risks and issues.
- Closing out and reporting any product quality non-conformances / issues.
- Liaison with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure quality and specification requirements are understood.
- Establishing effective communication channels with Customers.
- Supporting Audits: - NDE Audits, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
Quality Engineer - Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Oil & Gas industry related to quality engineering of components and systems
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas regulations, codes and standards and inspection requirements is desirable
- Degree or HND in Materials Engineering, Metallurgy or equivalent.
- ISO 9001 knowledge or qualification
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.