30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Location Information - Runcorn
Salary £30 - £40k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for an experienced Manufacturing Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Essential Skills and Experience:
- Hands-on manufacturing quality engineer working within in a factory environment.
- Experienced in electronic and mechanical product manufacturing.
Quality Engineer - Key responsibilities:
- Introduction and control of quality manufacturing procedures and processes.
- Compliance and management of ISO 9001 standard.
- Supplier quality control, verification and acceptance requirements.
- Goods-in inspection procedures and processes.
- Introduction of new product developments into manufacturing.
- Training of manufacturing operatives for new product introduction.
- Update and maintain product assembly build instructions.
- Product build revision, version control and ECI implementation.
- New product validation, environmental, electrical and software approval testing.
- New product standards compliance and certification.
Quality Engineer - Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quality / Manufacturing, with at least the last 2 years in a Manufacturing Quality Engineering role.
- Electrical/Mechanical knowledge is an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540. LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.