30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 year ago
Salary: Circa £30,000
Due to increased demand and company success we are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join a leading manufacturer in Cornwall.
Quality Engineer Duties
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the Company with a particular focus on Production
- Define Company and departmental processes in conjunction with Production staff and set up and maintain controlled documentation procedures within the scope of the ISO 9001 and any future accreditations
- Carry out analysis of non-conformances, customer complaints, warranty returns, supplier performance
- Liaise with customers’ auditors and assist in the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specification
- Monitor and manage QA/Production performance as well as supporting rejects, non-conformances, warranties and root cause analysis
- Carry out scheduled internal departmental audits and report findings
- Support supervisors on root cause analysis of non-conformance & implement suitable corrective actions
Quality Engineer Essential Experience
- Lead Auditor ISO9001:2015;
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business both verbally and written in English;
- Ability to analyse, summarise and present data;
- Problem solving;
- Experience of QA within an engineering environment;
- Process control and quality tools;
- Attention to detail.
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com and call for more information on 0161 976 3540 asking for Matt Pridham
Please note due to the high number of applications if you have not been contacted within 10 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file for future roles.