22000-23000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
Salary: Circa £23k
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Repair Technician
to join their team.
Repair Technician – Overview
- To correctly & accurately dismantle/inspect customer machines for repair.
- To provide accurate legible reports on the dismantled machine, reporting on any special features or problems.
- To clean & rebuild to the manual required.
- To test repairs where applicable.
- Assemble & refurbish package units in our workshop. Promote a safe working environment within the company.
- To ensure inspection/dismantling reports have sufficient accurate information to enable accurate profitable quotations can be sent to customers.
- To clearly identify damaged areas on the parts and on the report.
Repair Technician – Responsibility
- Receive and book in machines for repair, including preparation of required paperwork for workshop.
- Progress outstanding purchase orders for repair, service work and spares kits to ensure our customers required delivery dates are met.
- Prepare repair kits, reclaim work and other purchased items for repairs.
- Receipt and dispatch of repairs parts and subcontract orders
- Prepare blowers for building using all equipment provided.
- Paint finished products prior to dispatch.
- Stamp name plates on blowers
- Complete and record pre-delivery checks.
- Control storage of customer and service exchange repairs
- Production of filters and filter foams (after suitable training)
- Collection and delivery of customer and supplier orders
- Pick and pack sales orders.
- Ensure stock of ancillaries stays at a sufficient level.
- Basic Stock Control
- Health & Safety & housekeeping checks on building and vehicles to be done on a weekly & monthly basis.
- Undertake record keeping and document input.
Repair Technician - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Repair Technician. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Must be well organised and can use own initiative to plan next jobs.
- Clean Driving License
- FLT License
- Team Player
- Good Time Keeping
- Time Served or relevant qualifications.
- Good IT Knowledge specifically Excel, word and experience of Sage would be an advantage.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.