30000-36000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Location Information – Leicester
Salary £30 - £35k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Supporting with the development and implementation of a QMS to ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Creating build procedures, QA, FAT and Supplier FAI documents. On-time delivery of documentation
- Supporting with the Supplier Approval process
- Conducting containment, root cause analysis investigations (8D, Ishikawa, 5 Whys) and corrective actions on non-conformities.
- Supporting customers both on-site and at the customer premises
- Performing internal and supplier audits, including their planning and report writing
- Arranging and witnessing Supplier FAI and hold points for critical features
- Providing support with inspection activities including goods inwards, monitoring of assembly and testing processes
- Initiating and when required, leading continuous improvement activities identified by analysis of KPIs, investigations and other data
- Control of the calibration process
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer or knowledge that can be demonstrated through works experience
- IT literacy
- MRP systems exposure
- Audit trained to ISO 9001:2015 or AS9100 D
- Broad engineering background ideally gained through precision engineering, special purpose machinery, turnkey engineering solutions or bespoke engineering machinery
- Occasional travel, UK/International, full clean driving licence and passport required
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.