Bradley Stoke, Bristol
35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 1 month ago
Location Information – Bristol
Salary up to £40k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Supporting with the development and implementation of a QMS to ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Creating build procedures, QA, FAT and Supplier FAI documents. On-time delivery of documentation
- Maintain our ISO9001 Management System and update it to ISO14001 coordinating the necessary actions with all areas within the assigned scope.
- Identify, propose and implement processes to ensure the fulfilment of applicable requirements and the expectations of the clients.
- Carry out internal audits and coordinate external audits and management review to the Management System.
- Coordinate the participation of the department in projects for new products and modifications to ensure that customer, quality, safety, environmental, EMC and food grade requirements applicable to the product are identified and implemented into the design.
- Lead the validation of final products according to the applicable requirements
Quality Engineer – Qualifications
- Quality Engineer or knowledge that can be demonstrated through works experience
- Audit trained to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001
- Broad engineering background ideally gained through the manufacturing industry.
- Implementation of quality, environmental systems
- Experience: 3 yrs preferably in the industrial sector.
- Team motivation and management.
- Formal Accreditation: ISO Standards 9001 & 14001
- Negotiation Techniques.
- English as a must
- Spanish as a plus
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.