35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
11 days ago
Location Information – Burntwood
Salary £35 - £40k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. The QHSE Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System and fully responsible for implementing safe systems of work and safe behavioural practices at all levels of the organisation.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Critical assessment of the company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications, ensuring you initiate the appropriate actions to attain and maintain relevant quality standards (ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO17712, BRCGS).
- Responsible for the handling of all internal and externally generated NCRs, ensuring a robust root cause analysis is carried out. Allocate ownership of NCR actions and monitor to ensure effective implementation.
- Ensuring manufacturing or production processes meet relevant international and national standards.
- Identify opportunities to increase business performance.
- Handle customer complaints and investigations
Quality Manager – Qualifications and Experiences
- Formal qualification in H&S and quality
- 5 years or more in a QHSE management role.
- Ability to define a QHSE strategy and the implementation structure
- Strong manufacturing background
- Track record in environmental management (14001 exposure)
- Experience with ISO9001:2015
- Experience working within BRC environment
- Familiar with primary UK workplace legislation
- Relevant HND qualification, e.g., Engineering degree, Printing Technology, Manufacturing, etc.
- IRCA, IOSH or IIRM member
- IEMA Foundation certificate in Environmental Management
- CQI – PT qualification
- First Aid / Fire marshal certifications
- FMCG or printing labels manufacturing environment
- Level 3 Food hygiene, Intermediate HACCP and a good knowledge of BRC standards
- Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma experience
- QMS system implementation
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.