34000-40000 Per Annum Bonus
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Location Information - Wellingborough
Salary £34k - £36.5k DOE + Bonus
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team. The primary objective of the role is to provide proactive, effective and efficient quality engineering support to the business.
Quality Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- Minimum 5 years' experience gained within a first-class technical Quality Engineering or inspection role (ideally within the Instrumentation, Oil & Gas, Automotive or Aerospace sectors)
- Significant knowledge and experience in controlling quality management systems within a technical engineering or manufacturing environment
- Working within / leading / managing multi-disciplined quality teams.
- Experience within area of customer facing Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO9001, Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) & ATEX.
- 8D investigation knowledge and experience from initiation through to root cause identification and analysis.
- Manufacturing systems and process auditing and reporting
- The successful candidate will be a very driven individual with a proven track record in a technical HMLV capital goods production facility.
- The role will require effective communication across various departments to ensure successful risk managed investigations and solutions against business and industry standards and customer expectations.
Quality Inspector - Additional Information
- Degree or HND in mechanical engineering or associated discipline.
- Broad and detailed experience / knowledge of exotic materials such as Duplex, Superduplex, Hastelloy and Titanium.
- Industry recognised qualification in Metallurgy.
- Chartered status in Quality (CQI)
- Hours of Work: 07.00 to 16.15 Monday to Thursday with ½ hour lunch break and 07.00 - 12.00 on Fridays
- Holidays: 22 days, plus statutory holidays, increasing with length of service
- Pension: Group Personal Pension plan with 5% contribution each by company and employer
- Salary: £34 - £36.5k per annum plus Bonus
- Benefits: Four Times Salary death in service benefits, Private Medical Insurance after 12 months
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.