20000-27000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information - Gloucester
A local aerospace manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team.
Quality Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- A full understanding of qualitymanagement systems
- Experience of Aerospace quality standards with compliance to AS9100 Rev. D andISO9001:2015 requirements
- Properly use micrometres and other gauge measuring tools
Quality Inspector - Qualifications and Experience
- Experience within a similar role and of inspection methods within the aerospace engineering sector
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.