23000-27000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information - Nottingham
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team.
Quality Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- To ensure all products meet the required company quality standards and customer requirements.
- Inform applicable parties immediately of any problems with product conformance that may affect delivery and/or customer acceptance of the products.
- To work with minimum supervision to complete all aspects of the quality management of the company projects
- Ensure that all quality check procedures put in place by the company are adhered to and completed during every phase of the production process.
- Ensure all products are inspected to drawing requirements and rectified to correct requirements with any/all issues being reported.
- To ensure that all associated quality paperwork is produced, issued and effectively communicated for all products, defects, non-conforming materials and outstanding operations and completed to requirements.
- Ensure fitting/installation is completed to the required standard as instructed by the Inspection Test Plan and or manufacturer's instructions.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure the required quality standards are achieved.
Quality Inspector - Person Specification
- Quality Assurance of all projects/products produced as part of the quality team.
- Ensure compliance to the required standards of all products produced from the signing off of the products, to identifying and reporting all defects, non-conforming products or outstanding operations encountered to the relevant manager.
- Focus on continually improving performance, products and services provided.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.