25000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Location Information - West Bromwich
Salary £25-28k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team. 39 hour working week. Quality Inspector to work on a diverse range of medium Mechanical Engineering projects, including machining, fabrication, and mechanical assembly.
Quality Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- Previous experience in a similar technical/quality inspector role a distinct advantage
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail
Quality Inspector - Main Responsibilities:
- Perform inspection activities in conjunction with company procedures
- CMM Operating & Programming is an advantage
- Includes Goods Inwards, In-process Inspection and Final Release Inspection
- Control and completion of relevant Quality Control and Manufacturing documentation as required
- Inspection in-house and at external vendors/sub-vendors Working with client and third-party inspectors, designers and engineers
Quality Inspector - Skills & attributes:
- Excellent understanding and interpretation of engineering drawings and specifications
- Multi-disciplined background and experience in engineering - experience in machining is imperative
- Knowledge and ability with all types of measuring equipment (FARO/CMM experience would be beneficial)
- Problem solving and investigative ability advocating continuous improvement
- ISO9001 Experience
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.