10000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 months ago
Location Information – Hayes
Salary £30 - £35k Pro-Rata Part-Time
A local manufacturer is now looking for a part-time Quality Inspector to join their team on a 3 day per week basis.
Quality Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- Conducting regular in-process and final inspections at shop floor level of both the goods the company manufacture as well as the goods they procure from outside.
- Ensuring that all relevant employees are completing all their own quality checks as well as cross-checks of fellow employees work, where applicable
- Maintaining upkeep of daily quality recordings, which form an essential part of the annual ISO9001 quality audit.
- Ensuring that employees have suitable calibrated measuring equipment to carry out their necessary checks.
- Driving quality toolbox talks and forums to encourage a positive and dynamic approach to quality.
- Providing feedback and making recommendations to departmental heads in relation to quality
Quality Inspector - Person Specification
- Quality Assurance of all projects/products produced as part of the quality team.
- Worked with ISO9001
- Experience of ISO14001 and ISO18001 is an advantage
- Must be a hands-on individual
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.