30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Location: Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Salary: £30k - £40k plus excellent benefits
A local manufacturing company who are rapidly growing are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. The current Quality Manager will be retiring in February, so the company are looking to get someone in beforehand in order to complete a full and in-depth hand over.
The company are currently accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 with the aim of gaining OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) within the first half of next year.
Quality Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Create, Review and update all of the companies Quality Policies and procedures as well as the Health and Safety aspects
* Maintain accreditation of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
* Work to gain accreditation of OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001)
* Ensure the correct PPE is being worn on site
* Provide accident & investigations
* Provide HSEQ training & inductions
* Undertake toolbox talks
* Control of contractors on site
Quality Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Ideally hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
* Ideally auditor trained in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 (The company will pay for auditor training for the right person)
* Willing to learn and grow with the business
* Ambitious, confident and intelligent Quality Engineers who are ready to progress into a management role would be highly beneficial for the role.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.