30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Location Information - Ashton
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
This is a senior role in a rapidly growing, and fast-moving multi-discipline business. The successful applicant will be adaptable and willing to take part in both strategic and tactical management activities affecting the shape and performance of the business as a whole.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Day to day maintenance of an established Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015 - CB is BSI) covering multiple activities across existing businesses.
- Development of the QMS to address new/future business opportunities featuring ISO17025 and ISO17020 registrations with UKAS.
- Carries out scheduled internal audits and reports same.
- Manages Document Controller (Competency Matrix, Documentation Register, Supplier Assessment & Process Mapping).
- Manages NCR System and Corrective Action.
- Works in concert with the General Manager to progress and monitor agreed corrective actions.
- Delivers Senior Management Review of QMS (fixed agenda/presentation)
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from the Quality Managers background, preferably in a light engineering field of activity.
- Experience of ISO9001, ISO17025 and ISO17020
- Must have audit qualifications, preferably Lead Auditor ISO9001:2015.
- Experience of dealing with QA/SQE staff from major customers would be advantageous.
- Experience in the use of problem-solving tools would be advantageous eg: Kipling, 5Y, Fishbone, Root Cause Analysis, 8D.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.