35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 4 years ago
Location Information - Walsall
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring total customer satisfaction by dealing with both internal and external customer concerns promptly, identifying root cause and instigating permanent corrective actions.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
Working across both sites (foundry and machine shop) the successful candidate will predominantly be responsible for the following duties
* Liaising with customers, suppliers, manufacturing and subcontractors on all quality issues, and as part of new product introduction / approvals. (This may require occasional local / UK travel.)
* Shop floor process support for all internal processes.
* Problem resolution (Internal and External)
* Manage and maintain the ISO9001:2015 QMS.
* Complete internal and customer 8D's as required.
* Complete internal ISIR's as required.
* Use CMM software as required.
* Create / update PPAP documentation including FMEA, control plans, R&R, capability studies.
* Identify opportunities for improvement within the department and wider business and action such improvements by agreement
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
* Internal and supplier audits
* ISO9001:2015 QMS experience.
* First responder to customer quality concerns.
* Health and Safety experience with potential for NEBOSH training.
* Read complex technical drawings.
* Foundry and / or machine shop experience desired.
* Work on own initiative
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.