35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information - Bedfordshire
Salary £35 - £40k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- The maintaining and development of the QMS
- Experience with OEM's
- Maintain the Quality Manual in accordance with TS16949 requirements.
- Liaise with any and all outside accreditation bodies as necessary.
- Complete any and all necessary administrative work to ensure continued compliance with TS16949.
- Ensure evidence of active APQP and FMEA is maintained.
- Ensure all gauging and measurement equipment is adequately maintained and correctly calibrated.
- Conduct process capability studies as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with agreed IMDS measures & timing.
Quality Manager - Person Specification
- Maintenance of Company Accreditations (I.S.O 9001, TS16949)
- Manufacturing/General Engineering Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in a Quality Management Role
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Auditing experience is an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.