40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Location: West Bromwich
Salary: £40k - £45k DOE
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
The company are currently accredited with ISO 9001 and are looking for somebody who can implement BRC in the next year.
Quality Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Create, Review and update all of the companies Quality Policies and procedures as well as the Health and Safety aspects
- Maintain accreditation of ISO 9001
- Implement BRC in the next year and be able to maintain the standard
Quality Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience implementing and maintaining BRC
- Ideally auditor trained in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage
- Ideally hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.