35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information - Old Trafford, Manchester
Salary £35k - £40k DOE
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will come form a manufacturing background as a Quality Manager.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Mature outlook and used to a fast-moving environment.
- Previous experience with ISO 13485 Medical Standard
- Previous experience with ISO 9001 Quality management Std's
- Regulatory Requirements & Quality Audits.
- Creating/amending managing product technical files.
- A working knowledge of Medical Device Directives (MDD) and Medical Device Regulations (MDR)
- Interpreting/Implementing BS EN ISO standards.
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from the Quality background as a Quality Manager
- A degree from higher education in the respective field and 5 years of documented professional experience; or 10 years of documented hands on experience.
- Auditing experience is an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.