50000-60000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Location Information – Gloucester
Salary £50 - £60k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. The role will mainly be based at the Gloucester site, however travel to the other sites nationally will be required.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Manage the Quality Team with strong management and communication skills.
- Determine, negotiate and agree on in-house quality procedures, standards and Specifications
- Be responsible for implementing and maintaining requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001
- Assess customer requirements and ensure that these are met
- Specify quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Write management and technical reports and customers' charters
- Determine training needs
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Direct objectives to maximise profitability
- Record, analyse and distribute statistical information
- Monitor performance
Quality Manager – Qualifications and Experiences
- Must have held similar higher management role.
- Experience of maintaining multi sites is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 is essential
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and AS9100 is desirable
- Experience in auditing, with a relevant qualification in auditing techniques
- Degree or HND in Engineering, or equivalent
- Calm professional manner, but must have a good sense of humour.
- Positive "can do" attitude. With good attention to detail.
- Able to work extended and/or unsocial hours to the full requirements of the role
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Experience within the plastic manufacturing industry is an advantage
- Full UK Driving License (preferable clean)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.