40000-42000 Per Annum
about 2 months ago
Salary: Circa £40k
A large local company who specialise in uPVC & Aluminium fabrication are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager – Overview
Reporting to the Group SHEQ Director you will be responsible for 5 local manufacturing facilities overseeing the following areas:
- Manage the BSI Audits
- Maintain the companies ISO 9001 Accreditation.
- Look after any customer quality related issues.
- Undertake Corrective Actions and Route Cause.
- Ensure everyone if waring the correct PPE.
- Undertake accident and investigations.
- Provide Manual Handling and working at height training.
- Undertake HSE Inductions.
- Work with the company on their lean journey.
Quality Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Manager You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent in Occupational Health and Safety
- Have a strong understanding of HSE Legislation in a Manufacturing Environment
- Have a strong Quality Engineering background managing BSI Audits, Route Cause and Corrective Actions.
- Ideally hold a SixSigma qualification or strong understanding of Lean tools such as 5s
- The ideal candidate will come from the Automotive or Aerospace Industry
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.