30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Quality Engineer / Manager
Location Information – Stoke-on-Trent
Salary Circa £35k
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Engineer / Manager to join their team.
Quality Engineer / Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Quality Engineer / Manager role is a standalone position
- Drive the reduction in internal defect rates through continuous improvement activities.
- Help in the implementation of key quality tools such as SPC, FMEA and Control Plans.
- Support the new product introduction process including the generation of Sample and PPAP documentation and conducting part measurement through the use of various measurement equipment.
- Provide training on quality control to operations team.
- Lead continuous improvement activities to improve general manufacturing performance.
Quality Engineer / Manager – Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a Quality Engineer / Manager for a manufacturing company.
- A recognized Quality/Engineering related qualification — Chartered Quality Institute Quality Management certificate/diploma or equivalent.
- Automotive Manufacturing background is advantageous
- Lean principles knowledge - six sigma green/black belt is preferred.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques is an advantage
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.