40000-46000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information – Milton Keynes
Salary £40 - £46k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Monitor documentation, to ensure conformance to drawings, specifications and customer requirements.
- As chief inspector measure first off's, and create FAIR’s, as well as train staff members and inspectors on inspection requirements.
- Maintain and update all risk assessments ensuring that all HSE regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Planning inspection work to ensure inspection is carried out in accordance with production plans and prioritising as required.
- Manage and Inspect goods in receivables.
- Use and select the right equipment for effective measurement, ensuring all measuring equipment within the business is calibrated regularly.
- Maintain a suite of quality KPI’s and maintaining standards of performance.
- Ensure all manufacturing and process documentation is being applied in accordance with our QMS and contract requirements, amending if required.
- Carry out supplier audits and internal audits in line with our QMS.
- Communicate both internal and customer feedback/expectations on quality to staff.
- Manage and update all quality documentation.
- Maintain all ISO approvals, and be the main point of contact for external certification bodies.
- Identify capex required to improve our measuring facilities.
Quality Manager – Qualifications and Experiences
- Must have experience in maintaining of ISO9001 and ISO14001 systems.
- Experience in developing and improving safety management systems:
- Preferably has experience using an ERP system
- Demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and passion for continuous improvement and quality excellence
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Good communication skills, dealing with staff at all levels
- Ideally IOSH qualified or equivalent
- NEBOSH Qualification is an advantage
- Preferred Internal auditor qualification
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.