35000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information – Wellingborough
Salary £40 - £50k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. If you have experience working within a GMP pharmaceutical environment where you have managed/coached team members and improved and maintained the Quality Management System then please apply.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Accountability and management of ISO and GMP compliance systems and regulations
- Manage QA Compliance process securing all GMP activities on site.
- Communicate regularly with the Regulatory Affairs Manager to ensure compliance of the site documentation to products.
- Maintain the manufacturing license to ensure current GMP standards are being met.
- Lead the QA and QC Teams ensuring departmental performance objectives are being met
- Provide coaching and hands on training to QA and QC team members
Quality Manager – Qualifications and Experiences
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role to Quality Engineer
- Is knowledgeable of current GMP requirements.
- Previous experience in conducting quality investigations
- Previously worked in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of managing/overseeing a team
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.