40000-48000 Per Annum
8 days ago
Paul Gorton DipRP
Salary: £40k - £48k
A large assembly manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager – Job Summary:
To achieve and maintain consistently high levels of product quality and customer service levels has the potential to significantly influence the appeal of premium products in the eyes of customers. The management of our interactions with customers, and our response to any quality or quality documentation query, is vital in maintaining our reputation of technical excellence in the marketplace.
Quality Manager – Job Role:
- Control assembly production Quality through rigorous auditing and the shipping audit process.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders, ensure assembly production quality conformance on site.
- Liaising with the appropriate internal personnel to ensure the timely completion of 8D reports / corrective action reports- leading from the front and ensuring containment, investigation, and appropriate implementation of timely countermeasures.
- To conduct internal audits, creating “value adding” reports and ensuring that corrective actions are agreed upon and implemented as well as being communicated to the management team.
Quality Manager – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate will come from the Manufacturing Industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Member of CQI or ASQ
- Experience of managing a small Quality Engineering Team
- Worked with customers to resolve Quality Issues using 8D
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.