Stockton on Tees
40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
12 days ago
Location: Stockton on Tees
About the Company:
A plastic injection moulding company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager- Key Tasks/Duties
- Contribute to the implementation of the company’s 3-year LEAN PLAN.
- Manage all aspects of the PPAP process, including control plans, FMEA etc.
- Control & ensure that the company Business Management Systems are fully complied within the factory environment and embrace the workforce
- Control in delivering the Lean Manufacturing Vision Plan strategy to embed removal of waste from all processes through effective data collection, monitoring, trending, and reporting of site Quality KPI’s.
- Providing a dedicated quality control management to all production processes from material checks inbound to product despatch
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure a team of approach is adopted to all activities and initiatives
- Ability to read technical drawings and have excellent written skills to provide reporting on Quality, Safety, Delivery, Inventory & Productivity
- Ensure compliance and provide direct support to attain and maintain accreditations
- Passionate and proud about our products and processes, you will be always looking for ways to improve our delivery via on site KPI’s and work closely with all key stakeholders to drive improvements across site
- Coordination of the internal training process which determines training needs and performs internal and quality training
- Support & manage projects as necessary to ensure timely and effective completion
Quality Manager- Essential skills
The ideal candidate MUST come from a strong production, manufacturing environment as a Quality Manager.
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 4 and therefore must have experience managing a small team.
- Must have experience of SPC, FMEA, 8D, PPAP and process flow.
- 3 year’s minimum previous experience working in a Quality Manager role in a Manufacturing environment
Quality Manager- Desirable skills
- NEBOSH qualification
- Experience in plastic injection moulding.
- Ideally have experience with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Minitab & Sage 200 (not essential)
For more information, please call Nicole McFarland on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.