40000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
About the Company:
A food and drink supplier are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager- Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the Quality Team
- Responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance within the Company
- Ensuring the company produces safe, legal products manufactured to the highest possible quality
- Implementing, maintaining, and developing Quality Systems
- Updating the company Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessments
- Dealing with all quality, integrity, and food safety issues
- Driving Continuous Improvement and promoting Food Safety Culture within the business
- HACCP Team Member
- Participating in Management Review Meetings and taking minutes
- Responsible for the Quality Team KPI Review Meetings
- Managing investigations related to Food Quality, Safety, Legality and Authenticity issues
- Managing Internal and External Non-Conformances database
- Managing the Internal Auditing System and carrying out internal and GMP audits
- Participating in preparation for customers and BRC audits
- Managing BRC, EHO and Customer Audits and Visits alongside the Head of Technical
- Responsible for Water Management (Administration)
- Responsible for Pest Management
- Overseeing Traceability Systems and carrying out traceability and mock recall exercised when required
- Overseeing and Reviewing the Allergen and Species Cleaning Validation and Verification exercise
- Representing the Quality Team in Daily Operations Meetings to review the KPI’s and drive continuous improvement
- Supporting Customer Services Team in managing the Customer Complaints system, responding to customers when required and ensuring compliance with the relevant standards
- Chairing Complaints Meetings
- Dealing with customer enquiries and risk assessments related to the companys manufactured products when required.
Quality Manager- Essential Skills
- Good communicator, outgoing and sociable person
- Must have line management experience
- Direct BRC experience
Quality Manager- Desirable Skills
- HACCP Qualification
For more information, please call Nicole McFarland on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.