30000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Salary: £30k - £40k DOE
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
The company are currently accredited with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001).
Quality Manager - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
* Create, Review and update all of the companies Quality Policies and procedures as well as the Health and Safety aspects
* Maintain accreditation of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 & ISO 18001 (ISO 45001)
Quality Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Quality Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Ideally hold a minimum of a NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)
- Ideally a member of IEMA and/or CQI
- Ideally auditor trained in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (The company will pay for auditor training for the right person)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.