37500-42000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 4 years ago
Location Information - Gloucester
Salary Circa £37k - £42k
A local aerospace manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- A full understanding of qualitymanagement systems
- Experience of Aerospace quality standards with compliance to AS9100 Rev. D andISO9001:2015 requirements
- Experience with Nadcap requirements and audits particularly NDT and Chemical processing.
- Able to plan and conduct audits, internal and external
- Control quality non-conformance management - investigation/root cause/preventative actions including the use of 5-why, 8D and PFMEA methodology
- Manage change control
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with external customer (3rd party)/aerospace standard audits
- Qualified auditor, aerospace standard preferred
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.