35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information - Telford
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. Responsible for the management of the QMS system to AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Provide clear leadership for the development of an environment focused on Quality.
- Develop quality-process links with customers in line with the Quality Management system (including: AS9100/ISO9001, ISO14001)
- Experience of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Controls Plans, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA) processes and oversee continued compliance and embedding across the business.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with customers and suppliers to maximise profit potential and ensure efficiency.
- Manage the audit programme as well as supplier development and improvement and play a key role in ensuring project deliveries.
- Work proactively with all Directors, Managers, Supervisors and Employees, to maintain a programme of continual improvement within their areas of responsibility.
- Lead a problem solving & continuous improvement methodology
- Lead the team to achieve quality targets for customers and business goals.
- Implement all relevant process described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
- Ensure that all in-house work instructions and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies (AS9100, ISO9001, ISO14001)
- Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full analysis, mistake proofing, and implementing short-term and long-term countermeasures
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from the Quality background ready to take on a Management role.
- Ideally looking for someone from the aerospace or motor industry who may not necessarily be working at a quality managers level at the moment, but who does have responsibilities within the quality management system, or alternatively, an experienced Quality Manager.
- Looking for a hands-on person with a positive enthusiastic attitude who is driven to succeed and who is looking to grow with the company.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.