45000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information - Devon
Salary Circa £45 - £50k
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - The jobholder will be responsible for the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS), contributing to the continuous improvement of the business as well as meeting our customer requirements.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
* Management of the QMS ISO9001, 14001 and TS16949.
* Lead the auditing programmes, establishing initiatives to support in-process control as a result of the findings,
* Establish, maintain and communicate key quality metrics at all levels within the Company,
* Provide training across the Company for all systems that contribute to the QMS,
* Manage the containment and disposition of non-conforming product,
* Ensure customer expectations are captured and controlled,
* Manage the co-ordination of standard work, validating new SOPs, completing SOP audits and taking the appropriate action/s based on the findings,
* Maintain the PFMEA process for identifying process risk and applying problem solving tools to mitigate these risk factors,
* Establish clear process acceptance criteria for the receipt and release of product within the Company, communicating internally and externally as appropriate.
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have relevant quality management experience and the proven ability to create and improve quality management systems. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential as well as being able to manage a complex audit process.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.