30000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location Information - Liverpool
Salary - £30 - £35k
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. Responsible for the management of the QMS system ISO9001.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Create, maintain and improve the quality management system
- Be able to work on their own initiative as a hands-on Quality Manager
- Be responsible for the day to day quality, training, customer complaints and quality systems
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must come from a manufacturing background as a Quality Manager
- Extrusion experience is an advantage
- Must have experience of ISO9001.
- Must have BRC experience (British Retail Consortium)
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.