40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Quality Systems Manager
Location Information - Newark
Salary £40 - £45k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join their team.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Management of ISO 9001 accredited Quality Management System
- Appointed Management Representative for External Audits (ISO 9001, FSC, Q-Mark, Achilles, Client QMS Audits - NCR close out)
- Producing and updating procedures/forms and liaising with other Managers and Staff to produce new processes where required
- Non-Conformance Report management
- Calibration records
- Obtaining Customer Feedback on completion of projects
- Compile KPI report in accordance with predetermined metrics
- Manage the audit nonconformity data base and provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Identify business improvements opportunities within the organisation.
- Ensuring staff training records are kept up to date (both paper copies and electronic records)
Quality Manager - Person Specification
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor qualification or preferably
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Experience implementing ISO9001
- Construction industry background is an advantage
- Must be confident withprocess mapping and writing procedures
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing skills preferred
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.