42000-47000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 4 years ago
Location Information - Gloucestershire
Salary - £42 - £47k
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. To act as the site lead Quality System person responsible for the implementation, management and monitoring of Quality Systems to ensure consistent adherence of policies and management systems.
Quality Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Lead and develop the Quality Management Systems for the site within an IATF 16949:2016 environment
- Ensure the quality systems meet regulatory, customer specific, corporate, or internal requirements and any other related requirement within the Quality Management System.
- Responsibility for implementing and executing of the internal / external audit programme to ensure all non-conformities are effectively corrected and independently verified
- Manage site VDA 6.3 audit process
- Coach others to help them understand how their day-to-day activities relate to the Quality Policy and Quality Objectives
- Ensure all procedures relating to the systems you are responsible for are kept up-to-date and reflect both internal and divisional requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert within your area of functional expertise both for your team and the wider organisation.
Quality Manager - Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record of adherence to key Quality procedures to IATF 16949:2016 or comparable certification
- Demonstrated understanding and auditor experience of VDA 6.3
- Experience in maintaining and driving continuous improvement through quality systems
- Ability to engage and drive support from the wider Operations team
- Able to work on own initiative, self-motivated team player who is able to engage and lead others
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.