23000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
8 months ago
Location: Leicester, circa £23k - £28k pa.
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
Steris, a leading global provider of products and services that support patient care, now requires a Quality Technician to join their team.
Purpose of Role - Quality Technician
- To coordinate and perform product inspection and testing
- Implement calibration systems
- To maintain and improve Quality Management Systems (QMS) such as 13485
- Document control: handling and organising data using computer software’s
- Conduct internal and external audits as required
Candidate requirements- Quality Technician
The ideal Quality Technician candidate must have the following skills, qualifications & experience:
- Ideally have an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Strong IT skills and familiarity of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Good observation skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellent organisational and communications skills
- Good problem solving abilities and root identification skills
Desirable - Quality Technician
- Working experience of ISO 13485, FDR or similar quality systems
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
Your chance to sell the company i.e., benefits, career progression etc.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.